SharePoint Shell Extensions allows for quick management of documents within Windows Explorer View by allowing users to approve, reject, publish, unpublish, checkout or check-in not only single, or multiple files, but also entire folders and all documents contained within them from within Windows Explorer View.
SharePoint Shell Extensions allows users to not only view, but also edit a documents metadata for single or multiple files.
SharePoint Shell Extensions allows users who have the appropriate permissions to manage permissions on a set of documents of folders.
Workflow and Workflow History
SharePoint Shell Extensions allows users to start workflows and also view workflow history.
- Discard Check Out
- Force Check-In/Discard
- Settings and Removing Alerts (SharePoint On-Premises only)
- Audit History (SharePoint On-Premises only)
- Security Context Aware
- Support for Forms Based Authentication
- Supports both OneDrive for Business and WebDAV
- Start PowerAutomate flows directly from Windows Explorer
- Windows 11 ready